Ever faced the embarrasing situation of accidentally clicking “SEND” button on an unpreperaed email? Or you just had to re read your sent email and found a terrible typo? Fear not, as contrary to the popular view, you CAN undo a mail sent in Gmail. and we are here to show you how in 5 easy steps!
1. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of your Gmail window and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
2. Select Labs from the row of tabs.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom where you see Undo Send and click Enable and Hit Save Changes at the bottom.
4. Now when you send an email, the yellow dialogue that displays “Your message has been sent” will also, for a few seconds (the time is configurable) give you the option to Undo. The email is only actually sent once the Undo option disappears.
5. Just by clicking on that button you can undo your message.
Share this cool hack with your friends! And if you have more Gmail tricks, share them in the comments’ section below!